Wednesday, October 25, 2006

CIN, and Today's Flashes

If you are a volunteer for Children in Need Marathon Writing Night
but still have not paid your £25 you are very close to being OFF the lust.

Contact the organiser, NOW!

We have held three practice flash session and received 77 Stories, s
ome not so good, many not OK and some super ones!



Here are BC's Flashes Tuesday Morning


At Seventeen I've Come to Read a Poem

Cow Pancake

I Must Retrieve Sire's Saddle

BOAT

All the boys are howling to take the girls to bed

Acorn

A Faraway War

Carbunkle

She lay beside the bridge.

Bent double, like old beggars under sacks.

Wilhelm Could Wrinkle His Forehead in an Amusing Way

Me Equals Empty Squared

The barbarians are due here today

Stuart Backwards

As I pass through my incarnations in every age and race

Actors explode, girls go berserk

How beautiful; those rockets are which fill the dark

The Long Line in the Grey Morning

Something From the States I Think

No comments: