Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Good Night, Tired, but now a new day

YESTERDAY'S Blast in Boot Camp (for BCers and CINNERS) went very well with 37 pieces written in an evening, posted and already, some at least, critted. For my own part I found the combination of admin, (receiving, sorting, reposting anon etc) and writing almost impossible, but I managed three flashes (2 decent ones) and three poems, all placeable.

But I sagged badly after 9PM and couldn't stay awake after midnight.

Today...


SOME GOOD PROMPTS TODAY


I went to several preparatory schools, beginning at six.

Post!

The Power of the List

Sorry, Too Black.

Sometimes I feel, I'm not sure why, a touch of foretold death.

Live White Females

Who is that yellow-haired girl in the costume?

SCOOP!

We stayed at Montagne for six weeks.

Zen and the Art of the Difficult Shit

MECANNO

Every soul worthy of itself desires to live life in the extremes.

TRAMMELL

My father regards the tray of pink cupcakes

MAO

I speak in earnestness and with sadness

CRACK

Why We Should Hate Feminists

1400 Monks in Hoodies

CRUCIFIX

Saving Two Kennedys

When I Nod My Head, Hit It!

CLANG

As a proof of my readiness

Finding Tin-Tacks in the Dark

I was born at a time when the majority of youn people had lost their faith in God

Views of My Father Weeping

The Suicide Club's Quiet Annual Reunion

No comments: