Thursday, October 12, 2006

One in the Eye

Bugger, woke with a nasty sore red right eye, almost closed.

Not a happy bunny. I should post 25 miserable prompts.

But I WILL keep the writing run going, see if I can't get past a daily average for the month of 1,500 a day.


Here are the prompts




I Look Out For Ed Wolfe

Bloomer

His Son in His Arms, Alight, Aloft

Telephone for God? Is God Here?

Ich Bie ein Berliner

Falsetto

One day, before or after forty-two, I became a lomg-distance runner.

Blimey!

It was December, late autumn, rather than winter.

A Small Pile of Shakespeare's Shit

Flowers

Howard filled his glass again and gulped it down

Xmas in Chesepeake Bay

Blanket

The myriad of fixed stars continued

Test-Tube Parent

Nothing remains but to fight

X

Jealous Husband Returns in Form of a parrot

Reading

The Incredible Appearing Man

The Forgotten

Sing Like That for ME!

All Shall Love Me and Despair

The Memorial Held BEFORE the War

I wave when he clears the drive

Red-Eye

No comments: