Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Prompts 28 July

The sun in scorpio

First there is a forest, naturally trees, but the thing is forest

Maybe my sight is getting worse

Let me put it this way, there weren't six foot posters of him on student walls

Shivering, but it is internal, hands steady as a rock

I will lie down

This is one possible way, raise our heads, walk

If candle-flame took the light

Perhaps there is a way we can recover

What do you think of the hat?

They're only bombs, Mrs Tavistock, bombs don't decide

All this is is a table, these are people

Listen, beneath our breaths, listen

There were many of us, now there are few

It's hard to imagine love in Thatcham

Quietly, it must have been a weekend, they took us from the map

What kind of effigy?

All I am is at the window, all you are is not

My grey suit, my grey suit, my grey suit, my pink.

No comments: