Friday, January 07, 2011

2011 Prompts Set 0,012

A - It was twenty years ago today

B - The muttering streets, the whispering houses

C - What my sister couldn't do

D - Hyancinths are blooming on the verges

E - TASK: Respond to Shakespeare's Othello

F - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

G - CLANG

H - Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition

I - TASK: Write a story based on a parable or fable, never mentioning it.

J - You Cannot be Serious

K - A Story beginning: I would walk but the rain is so heavy

L - All the young dudes

M - Yesterday, or a week ago

N - Cinderella, late again

O - A story ending: I cannot feel bad about it.

P - A newspaper came swirling about my feet

Q - TASK: Write a story with a seriously deluded narrator

R - The Moon's a Balloon

S - The dead are never pretty

T – Bring some in a small container

U - Let us go and make our peace

V - My daughter, heavy on the bedroom boards

W - The ping of the microwave

X - You have my heart, bitch!

Y - We will win by October
Z - You wouldn't like it her. Wish you were.

No comments: