Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Prompts Set 0,021

A – Sisters

B – The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Black Death

C - I'm on a See-Saw

D - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

E - Only Women Bleed

F – Changing a Bulb

G – Uploading

H – No, she's out.

I – Please find enclosed, one...

J - This is the summer version

K - A Story beginning: I guess it's going to be dark soon

L – Rock, Rock.

M – It's a far, far better thing

N - How the West was won

O – You wave a gun and complain that a man with a knife is dangerous

P – Excuse me Sir

Q - PLONK!

R – Eloise, my dear, I have written to you to

S – Rawhide

T – The Smell of Chrysanthemums

U - OK, it's over

V - A Bun in the Oven

W – As far as you can go on the District Line

X – Something about electrolyte balance

Y – Rioja

Z – Can you hear it, that low whistle

No comments: