Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2012-022 Prompts for Whenever

As sharp as a candle

We can listen to the sweet music of a good death

We cannot sustain it

His face gleaming as only a child's can

A 7-tin 6-Pack

Not who is best, but who can serve us best

I smell burgers

Alternatively you may send a cheque

Bring-g-g!

Let's stay in the background and just watch

The habit of memory propels us

BALL

We can never really know what it will be like

JESUS

The months, the years, the days, all wobbling

MUG

At the centre, where it spins less

PIN

Light flows throughout

A kind of cheese

I am full of love. So?

Whatever is said, it will not pacify

RED

I am fully supportive of the manager

Gabardine

And the dog flops down between us and sleeps

I will heal

After making love, I thought I heard footsteps

No comments: