Sunday, June 02, 2013

Blast Day 2. More prompts





Red Herrings, Filleted
All the trees (named flamboyante) are scarlet
and garlic
He discovered Gerdes's paper
Cherie Cherry, Miss Cheerful 1989
 Mebs some bread and margarine sprinkle it with sugar
HOT TUB
Dark Blue Jeans, White T-Shirt
Ellen Pugh was without a name in Sion.
Because my mother hurt my father, I will abandon you.
A bird, a quiet song
A Dead Professor, probably male
I am in my workroom but there is no question of work.
An old man sits netting
A Drowning Horse
At noon, in the dead centre of a faith
Ferris Wheel
Amazing Grace
A good name in the cottonwoods
Five Days That Shook the World
A taxi-cabbie going to dinner
Are you still looting?
Above the shops the old facades whisper of ancient sex
Dogs under the desk
It's how good you want to be
All these years and I still don't understand
A brief, fruitless search
Fish and Stones
Grenade
Dirty little coaster
April is the cruellest month
Holibobs
BC Prompts, Tuesday
Death-Wish
BEEF
Daughter Doesn't Rhyme with Laughter
God Found Living in East Grinstead
Ark
A starling frantic, from a blocked chimney
CHINOOK
Chuck another Prawn on the Barbie, Bruce
And you, my father
All the donuts have names that sound like prostitutes
Droppings
Americans, steam-rollers, giant :
Bewildered, frightened, rather wobbly.
A pretty good touch
Every other Sunday they did dinner


No comments: