Sunday, June 02, 2013

More Prompts 3rd June





Words that Sting the Lips
Hacking off a hacker's knackers
A peculiar quick movement
And were we innocent then?
Every pebble dreams
As if I were a rustler
As far as I know they were working in France.
A Quantity of Solvent
Before we continue, may I just say

Driving thirty years ago, when the roads 
were quiet and the cars were noisy

Her lower lip is beginning to quiver
21 ships have been sunk so far.
HAMMER
A Guide Through the Theory of Divorce
Am I Really the Last Astronaut?
Each Man Wears His Suffering Like a Skin
A hole in Serbia
At times, frankly, I find it slim pickings
Black Tuesday, Grey Wednesday
AND I MUST STAY
An explosive situation
A bud
Hair to Dye For


Pour away the ocean, sweep up the wood
How sometimes the wind aches for people
Berry juice on your chin, teeth bared
A Boy with Golden Eyes
He sat and played a little, then someone began singing
How not to read
Before she was a virgin
Germany and Russia have divided up Poland.
Best New American Vices
He goes to mass with her and sits beside her
A train, unhappy
Coming in to Baltimore
He always tucked his daughter up at night
Feed’st thy light’s flame with self-substantial fuel
Fundamentally scared as when you are rigid
A GRECIAN URN
For now, presume there is only one moon
Blue, Blue, Red
A story beginning, "Back in my fifties…"
Among the Dead Cities
Galileo and New Horizons
Dead friends like jewels in my hand.
DICE
and Tonic


No comments: