Friday, June 14, 2013

Prompts 14 June




All Saints
He is soured by years of celibacy
Her hand twists a paper rose
Christ, that my love were in my arms and I in my bed again.
I am elated and in despair
An afternoon nap
Gathering
Best American Shirt Stories
Fingerless mitts
Ball the dog
Does my bum look fucking great in this?
An explosive situation
He Was Fat. He Died having a Shit.
All the donuts have names that sound like prostitutes
Dressing for Her Suicide
Either lunch or dead soldiers
Anxiously ignored by respectable persons
Reading the Beano
A freshly-ironed shirt each morning
He said he was a poet
A re-hot cast-iron stove

Hoo Flung Dat?
Egg
Dream Auction
She twists her wedding finger as she talks
A Small Theft
Blacker than that
Broken umbrellas like dead birds
Escalators
A Mechanical Owl
Do not collect £200
A Corn Cob
4AM, Tea, Self-Pity
BRAVE
A Hanging
Double your money
Cars white with frost
Four Minute warning
I AM communicating with you
Ashby-de-la-Zouch
Flush Fiction
Blood Donor
During The Daytime
Down Among the Gilly-Flowers
Bomblight
Hockey
Did you say gas?
Castor Oil & Malt

No comments: