Sunday, June 22, 2014

BC June Flash Blast. 49

BC June Flash Blast. 49

June 22nd

I will fly a mile or so by umbrella
On the Road
Farting like a drunken pirate
I love baby lambs; I love mint-sauce
LIGHT
Break the routine: sing a silly song
TENNIS
On our honeymoon, freezing air blew in from Siberia
I dreamt I was painted blue
Russet Earthenware
I collect string
He sat on the sofa and smoked cautiously
Apple
We biked into town, leathered up, hair everywhere
Put the kettle on
There is a pattern to things
TANK
A baby, gripping my finger
The poor, of course, have no valid opinion
I may become a BeefEater
The ecstasy as you fling yourself upon me
Reader, I divorced the sonofabitch
I woke up in a poem
The particle theory of love
Be Cool
Tattooed yobs on barges
Boy, boy, crazy boy
Rub cream into my beard


No comments: