Saturday, June 28, 2014

June Blast 65 Jun 28 18:00





June Blast 65 Jun 28 18:00

The sweet stench of danger
We were born green, hopeless
Reading tea-leaves, coffee-grinds
Two armies stood at stalemate, waiting ammunition 
There are always thin people
Blameless as the sun rising, as rain
If you could put me back together, thanks...
Parliament Hill
You lie like an Algerian's watch
Dumb as potatoes, fat as the night
I am slow but I am patient
There are people on the bridge
It will not do, it will not do
39 Tons of bananas
Vanilla women and endless nights
I may die in the next half-hour 
A kitten in the engine, purring
Auction
Page nine hundred and ninety-nine
The town is full of ancient men
The homicide days and suicide nights
Streets and sewers, beggars, thieves
A squat near Montmarte
I have been looking for a while
Budgies or Canaries
Brazil in the other room, Chile at 7/1

No comments: