Sunday, June 29, 2014

June Blast 66 Jun 29 10:45




June Blast 66 Jun 29 10:45

I am thinking of the land and sea, and how it relates, you know
A bit of a ruck
Suspicious going-on on Flat Holm
Hijab
His swiss Account
And as for Owen Bloody Sheers
The Tafia
It is a big conspiracy now: Cardiff, Abergavenny, London, New York
Yelling and yanking on Fifth Avenue
an execrable reputation for accuracy
The throbbing veins of my hands bullied my brain
This verbal assault slashed through my mind
my now cloudy and unappetising urine
the underpants - abominations - were an assault to my dignity
How much I love Amazon
This is what happens if you skive off English classes
Banned from Tesco, well...
Listening to Woman's Hour, keyboard girded
Big in a small part of Llanelli
Flying Saucer
A very strange light
Close to town, unfurnished
Tea, please
Leaving Camarthen
Big in a blog somewhere


No comments: