Sunday, June 22, 2014

June Flash Blast 48

June Flash Blast 48

June 22nd. 10:13

The story of my life in sixty seconds
Sometimes I go down to the sea and skim stones until I get an eight
The effort it takes to be a friend
There was a path that terrified me
Walking along Baird Close avoiding
I taught my son but he wasn't interested
Travelling in the Guard's Van
I have let my loft to immigrants (no charge) I just like the sound of creaking wood
Mice
I could take bits of lives and join them together
Pigs and Dogs
How to fall properly in love
Speak loudly of you have a small stick
Like a rush of clean fresh air
Hurtling to earth, calmly cutting away the chute
Ten almost empty bags of biscuit
Choked to death on his halo
Gaskets, springs and wires
Next time I will be a dolphin
Making love as the combine-harvester bears down
I am Kitten-Man saving kittens in distress
Bake a fucking cake
I am at the end of your tether. One last stretch...
The escalator outside John Lewis
Crockery, Lingerie
The speed of light isn't that fast

No comments: