Tuesday, June 03, 2014

June Flash Blast Latest

June Flash Blast Latest

We have passed the fifty mark, now 54

PROMPTS



Victoria & Albert

Two black labs, red collars

Hiding in the spare room

Becoming Ernest Hemingway

THROWS

I must get up and go

Out of seven billion one or two may be OK

A late breakfast or an early lunch?

How to scrape away plaque

The Shower

Consider me, in all my sins, a man

Doctor Who

I have often walked down this street before

Zambesi, Zambesi

The Graveyard

I am simple and I have no soul

The dogs are coming

I wish I had had a mis-spent youth player snooker and dreaming of girls

Bus

Cast off the bounds of earth

The polka-dot teapot

Mother, tell your children, not to do what I have done

Beard

The illusion of violence

Life is a one-way street

There are no side entrances

No comments: