Thursday, June 12, 2014

More BC Flash Blast Prompts

More BC Flash Blast Prompts

10:25 June 12th

The awkwardness of sunlight
When all the telephones ring at once
He disappeared at the end of winter, spring rising
Upgrade to 128Gig
The road was a slash of moonlight over the darkening moor
Stop all the clocks
The river pauses, the flows on south
When he cried, children died
Milk?
Our cleverest hopes have faded into dust
The unquestionable smell of death
Now, if I concentrate, I can see
I have made my penis a little jumper
We should, perhaps, show a little more enterprise
The Head of Animal Management
Remind me tomorrow
I get back just before midnight
I took a book, three pencils and some blotting paper
Clearing my emails
Girls waving like drunken sailors
No time to wait, no time just to look
Ah, here comes death again, dressed badly as usual
The Lord is my sheep-minder
Be gentle with me day, wind be quiet


No comments: